Friday, October 17, 2008

crazy taxi driver...

2day when 2 mid at about 7 something i onli got a taxi
i waited 4 a taxi for about half an hour
when i got in the taxi
the driver stared 2 scold me without any freaking reason
fuck n many different kind of bad words starting 2 come out from his mouth
i was vry scard at tat moment
n he plan 2 cal me 2 share my taxi wit some1 else
when he when bck 2 the taxi stand n he starting 2 shout at every1
he called me not 2 get down from the car
n i was stupid 2 listen 2 him bcauz im too scared of him
when he finds out no1 wans 2 share he started 2 cal them go 2 hell
every1 was seeing wat had happen n i was so humliated
when he ask me where is my house i told him is in taman jaya
he scold me n say tat he don know where it is
den i told him i'll show him the way
when he drove nearby my house n he scolded me again n say y i didnt told him is near taman jaya
i was goin 2 cry already
when i reach home i can't stand it n i start 2 tear
when mommy ask me what had happened so i told her thw whole story
after she knows what happened she scold me lik hell
i know tat she is vry worried about me so i didnt say anything
i really really freaking hate tat taxi driver....

No comments: