Saturday, January 3, 2009

wat should i do??

i reali don know wat im trying 2 do
should i stop n wait or should i juz move forward n 4get de pass
who can tel me wat 2 do??
my frenz cal me 2 4get bout u but its not as easy as i think
i oways think tat mayb 2day v wil b fine
thn de next day i think again mayb 2day v wil b fine
everyday repeat de same stuff until i don hv any reason 2 continue anymore
everytime whn i start 2 think thn i wil cry 1 more time
im those kind of person tat whn i lik some1 its reali hard 2 let me 4get bout him
i know i juz need time 2 make de feelings fade
but i think its reali taking a long time cauz until now i don think a little thing has chg
sch is goin 2 start soon
i hope tat everything can juz b fine
i don wana b sad anymore
my wish is 2 hope tat everything can juz b fine n i wont b sad anymore
i don care wats de ending anymore
i juz hope tat everything can b solve as soon as possible so i don need 2 think about it aymore...

No comments: